Who We Are
The Hemperor of all things Hemp
Since day one, we’ve been working tirelessly in order to expand our product offerings and make our customers experience even better. We’re proud of how far we’ve come, yet remain committed to performing even better.
Our collections are carefully selected. Browse through our product gallery. We want to provide you with a wide range of hemp and natural products.
Why hemp? Hemp is the most versatile plant on earth with more than 50,000 different uses. Hemp can yield 3-8 dry tons of fibre per acre. That’s four times what an average forest can yield. Hemp cultivation requires no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides. It’s better for the earth and for us.
Hemp is used to make
- Textiles such as clothing, diapers, handbags, denim, shoes, sunglasses.
- Paper for printing, newsprint, cardboard, packaging.
- Industrial textiles such as rope, canvas, tarps, carpeting, netting, caulking, moulded parts.
- Building Materials like fibreboard, insulation, acrylics, fibreglass substitute.
- Industrial products such as oil paints, varnishes, printing inks, fuel, solvents, coatings.
- Foods like hemp seed hearts, hemp seed oil, hemp protein powder, EFA food supplements.
- Body Care such as soaps, shampoos, lotions, balms and cosmetics.
- Leaves are very absorbent and good for animal bedding, mulch and compost.
- Roots are good for organic compost and nutrients. They also are used for remedies for conditions such as arthritis, or joint pain, fibromyalgia, and eczema.
Hemp is a wonderful plant. And we want to share all its benefits with you.
Don’t forget to stop by our shop and experience shopping with Newfoundland Puffin Co for yourself.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, comments or suggestions.